The Journal of Counselling and School Psychology accepts papers on reports of original empirical studies and theoretical discussion from the fields of education, social sciences and humanities. The journal is published twice a year. Submission of manuscripts are permitted throughout the year. Manuscripts should be submitted online as Microsoft word attachment to this e-mail address: [email protected].
Contributors should adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
1. Manuscripts should be prepared with MS-word format, Times New Roman, A4 paper size, 12 points font size, double line spacing, 1-inch margin on each side and block paragraphing style.
2. Manuscripts should be prepared according to the publication manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition.
3. The first page of the article should contain author(s) information such as name of author(s), address/institution of affiliation, e-mail address and functioning telephone number.
4. The second page of the article should contain abstract of not more than 250 words, single line spacing, italicized form and maximum of five keywords.
5. The whole papers should not exceed 15 pages including abstract, tables, figures and references.
6. Empirical papers should be presented using the following headings: Introduction, Research Questions/Hypotheses, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendations and References.
7. Position papers should be presented under appropriate and relevant subheadings but with no numbering of headings/subheadings.
All correspondence should be directed to the Managing Editor
Journal of Counselling and School Psychology
Department of Guidance and Counselling,
Faculty of Education,
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State, Nigeria.
E-mail Address: [email protected]