The International Journal of Educational Research and Development (IJERD) is a Journal of faculty of Education, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo state. The aim of the journal is to welcome and publish well researched articles in all disciplines of Education ie Adult Education, Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling, Human kinetics and Health Education, Science Education, Social Science Education, Vocational and Technical Education, Curriculum Studies, Pedagogical Development and other related fields of Education.
The Journal affords an opportunity for researchers, scholars and Educationists all over the world to contribute to the body of knowledge relating to all fields of Education. The journal will receive and accept scholarly and research oriented articles from professions in the field of Education and publish them.
Being an international journal, Editorial consultants are drawn from renowned experts within and outside Nigeria. Though articles are welcome anytime, papers will be published annually. The International Standard serial Numbers (ISSN) for both print and online Journal are; Print 2782-8247 and online 2782-8263.
Prof. G. O. Ayenigbara
Authors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. The 6th Edition of American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style should be used.
2. The abstract should not exceed 200 words in single line spacing, and five keywords should be provided below the abstract.
3. Authors should use block paragraphing style.
4. Empirical articles should be presented under the following headings: Introduction, Research Questions, Hypotheses, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendations and References.
5. Position papers should be presented under appropriate and relevant subheadings but with no numbering of headings/sub-headings